Coleshill Heath Road, Birmingham
- THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- COMMUNAL PARKING AT REAR
- LOCATED BY MAJOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS
- GOODSIZE LOUNGE
- REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- PROPERTY VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
Overview & Approach - Coleshill Heath Road is located within Marston Green which is a sought-after district of North Solihull due to the local schools which have high Ofsted Ratings and the nearby train stations, which offers regular train journeys into Birmingham City Centre (9 minutes) and Birmingham International Train Station, Airport and the extremely popular Resorts World (5 minutes).
This good sized end terraced property is located just off Chelmsley Road and within walking distance from the Birmingham Business Park. The property comes with Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Rear Garden and communal parking to the rear.
The property is approached via a gravel pathway with grass lawn.
Enclosed Porch - Has laminate flooring and front door leading into:
Entrance Hallway - Has ceiling light point, stairs leading to the first floor, real wood flooring and leads onto the:
Lounge - Overlooking the front of the property, has ceiling light points, a feature fireplace, radiator point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner - Overlooking the rear of the property, has ceiling light points, matching wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and space for other appliances including free standing cooker. The Kitchen also has under stair storage which houses the metres, tiled flooring and sliding patio doors leading out into the rear garden.
Stairs & Landing - Has a ceiling light point, loft access, and a cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom One - Overlooking the front of the property, has ceiling light points and radiator point.
Bedroom Two - Overlooking the rear of the property, has ceiling light points and radiator point.
Bedroom Three - Overlooking the front of the property, has ceiling light points and radiator point.
Family Bathroom - Overlooking the rear of the property, has a ceiling light point, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Rear Garden - Block paved patio area with artificial grass and fenced boundaries.
Additional Information - The property is a Non Standard construction ( Byant Wallframe )
We are advised by the vendor that the property is freehold. We would strongly advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their own solicitor or legal representative.
BrochuresBrochureColeshill Heath Road, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Coleshill Heath Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station1.4 miles
- Birmingham International Station1.6 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.7 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30232842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.