St. Cuthberts Lane, SO31
- Sought after established Locks Heath location
- Excellent storage throughout
- Truly individual property with scope and character
- Two first floor double bedrooms and bathroom
- Four ground floor reception rooms
- Ground floor shower room
- Social kitchen/dining room across the rear of the property
- Side access from extensive block paved driveway to rear garden
- Double glazed and gas central heating
Upon entering this individual home those with a keen eye for interiors and architecture will appreciate its scope and potential. It has got the plot, versatile internal space, excellent storage and wonderful a sunny aspect. There has been a clever use of light enhancing the feeling of space and providing interesting views day and night across the skyline and treetops. The beauty of this home is its ability to adapt to the needs of its owner, reception rooms used as bedrooms can become alternative living areas or hobby rooms, home offices or annex space for visiting relatives or friends. There is space in this property to retreat and relax or entertain and socialize with a lovely traditional craft kitchen dining room across the back overlooking the garden. There is ample block paved driveway parking to the front plus a wide sideway leads to the garden. It's got a paved patio to enjoy in the warmer months plus a good sized lawned and freshly turfed garden.
In summary this is wonderful individual property offering a blank canvas for someone to enhance, it's got great European style perfect home for those looking for a long term homestead offering versatility to suit ones needs over decades not years set in the most convenient of locations.
St. Cuthberts Lane, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.6 miles
- Bursledon Station2.2 miles
- Hamble Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.