Ribblehead Road, Harrogate, HG3 2HD
- 2 floors
- Property Type House
- The property includes 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and 1 Kitchen
- Gas is currently supplied to the property, and heating is available with Gas
- The property has a Enclosed Garden listed available as outdoor spaces
- The property has Garage listed as available parking
This attractive 3 bedroom detached property is available to rent immediately for a long term let.
With brand new plush cream carpets and white painted walls throughout, this property is just waiting for your finishing touches. An added extra with this property is the detached garage to the rear with access from the garden - the driveway can easily accommodate three cars leaving the garage available for storage! With generous living space and perfectly located in Penny Pot Gardens, this property is ideal for the commuter to York, Leeds or the neighbouring town centre of Harrogate.
Register your interest early and book a viewing with Jamie from the Lettings team of Hunters in Harrogate.
*A Deposit Alternative means instead of paying a traditional five weeks security deposit (or six weeks where the annual rent exceeds £50,000), you pay a fee of one week’s rent +VAT to become a member of a deposit free renting scheme which can significantly reduce the up-front costs. This fee is non-refundable and is not a Deposit. Any outstanding costs or damages will be payable by the Tenant(s) at the end of the tenancy.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC,
Ribblehead Road, Harrogate, HG3 2HD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station1.9 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station2.5 miles
- Pannal Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HRLLP99219805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.