Shepherd Lane, Thurnscoe, ROTHERHAM
- ***GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000***
- 3 Bed Detached Property
- Entrance Hall, Downstairs W/C, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate W/C
- Utility Room, Detached Garage
- Enclosed Paved Driveway To The Front Of The Property.
- Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden.
- Hive Central Heating.
***GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000***This STUNNING 3 Bed Detached Property would make the PERFECT Family Home! Immaculately presented throughout with a modern kitchen and decor! Just bring your things and move! This perfect family accommodation is conveniently located!
***GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000***This STUNNING 3 Bed Detached Property would make the PERFECT Family Home! Immaculately presented throughout with a modern kitchen and decor! Just bring your things and move! This perfect family accommodation is conveniently located close to schools, amenities and transport links! Benefitting a Hive Central Heating System! CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Grey composite door to the front of the property and a central heating radiator.
Downstairs W/ C
Having a W/C and a hand wash basin.
Lounge 16' x 11' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.45m )
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 23' 6" x 11' 5" widest point ( 7.16m x 3.48m widest point )
A range of high gloss wall and base units, soft close doors and drawers, built in gas hob and extractor, set into mid unit and built in double electric oven, microwave and dishwasher. Having a designer radiator, 1 1/2 bowl inset sink unit with a mixer tap, wine cooler, klick flooring, down lighters, a stable door leading to outside and UPVC double glazed french doors leading to the conservatory.
Having tiled flooring throughout, UPVC double glazed window and double doors that lead onto the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
Front facing room with a UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, a central heating radiator and drawer units.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Having a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, shelving and hanging.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Full suite in white, comprising a shower, W/C, hand wash basin, a storage cupboard housing a central heating boiler, doors giving Jack and Jill access from the bedrooms.
Separate W/ C
Having a W/C.
Located at the back of the garage, with a range of wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine and a door leading to the garage area.
Brick built, with an electric roller shutter garage door.
The front of the property is fully enclosed and gated with paving throughout. An enclosed lawned rear garden with an additional enclosed area, trees and shrubs and two paved area.
Hive Central Heating
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shepherd Lane, Thurnscoe, ROTHERHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thurnscoe Station0.1 miles
- Goldthorpe Station0.8 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mexborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mexborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB114036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.