Ellerton, Newport, Shropshire
- A stunning four bedroom property set in an incredible rural plot of 5.7 acres with its own well stocked mill pond (Many trout stocked some years ago), large garden and woodland walks throughout
- Fantastic living accommodation on the ground floor with separate living rooms, a substantial kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and study with family room
- A separate two bedroom, self contained first floor flat accessed from the side through its own private access.
- Having five garage/workshop spaces, one integrated into the main property and the remaining four garages in detached buildings with vehicular access
- Characterful features throughout whilst maintaining a modern finish including exposed beams, solid wooden doors and a gorgeous inglenook fireplace
24' 7'' x 13' 4'' (7.5m x 4.07m)
18' 8'' x 11' 6'' (5.7m x 3.5m)
12' 7'' x 23' 11'' (3.84m x 7.3m)
15' 9'' (max) x 9' 11'' (max) (4.8m (max) x 3.01m (max))
The Pool House is located in the tranquil, rural hamlet of Ellerton in Shropshire. The nearest post office, primary school and shop is in the neighbouring village of Hinstock whilst larger towns of Newport, Ecccleshall and Market Drayton are just a short drive away where you can find a vast variety of local amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants with Stafford and Shrewsbury being within an easy driving distance. The excellent educational prospects of the schools in Newport are a further draw to this amazing home. There is also good transport links to the M6 and M54 motorways as well as the A41 providing access further afield.
From our Eccleshall office, head east on High St/B5026, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stafford Street and then take the 2nd exit onto Horse Fair/A519. Continue to follow A519, through the hamlets of Woodseaves, Forton and Sutton for approximately 8 miles. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Newport Bypass/A41 and after approximately 3.9 mi, turn right towards Sambrook. Head through the hamlet of Sambrook and bear left towards Ellerton. Proceed through the hamlet, passed Ellerton Hall and turn first left towards Hinstock where you will find the property on the right hand side through the wooden gates before the mill pond.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Ellerton, Newport, Shropshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakengates Station9.6 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10658650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.