Chy Rentoul, Tresawya Drive, Truro, Cornwall, TR1
- 360 SMART TOUR AVAILABLE. ASK THE BRANCH FOR DETAILS.
- A beautiful, modern and spacious three story town house with total floor area of approx 111 sq metres
- Four double bedrooms, new family bathroom and en suite.
- Two parking spaces - Second space was purchased additionally.
- Situated on the fringes of the city centre.
- A few minutes walk from shops and amenities.
- New kitchen refitted to a high standard.
- Open planning living area with kitchen/dining/lounge
- Double glazing and a gas central heating system.
- To the rear is a garden area with decking and artificial grass.
Located centrally for Truro city centre and within half a mile of an extensive assortment of amenities, offering a vast array of shops,boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants as well as a comprehensive range of professional and health services. All of which are dotted around the quaint cobbled streets and riverside walks. Further to the outskirts, the city offers a range of larger retail outlet centres, county hospital and links to the national rail network.
Double glazed entrance door, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Work surfaces with matching uprights, sink unit and mixer tap, space beneath for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Low level WC, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to front.
9'9" x 9'3" (2.97m x 2.82m)
A range of reftitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and matching uprights, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Electric eye level double oven and five ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine cooler. Open Plan to the lounge/dining room.
14'11" x 12'6" (4.55m x 3.8m)
With space for a sofa and dining room table and chairs, a useful under stairs cupboard, radiator and double glazed bi folding doors leading to the rear garden.
First floor Landing
Radiator and stairs rising to the second floor.
Second Lounge/Fourth Bedroom
12'6" x 11'9" (3.8m x 3.58m)
Two double glazed windows to front. One standard and the other a full height picture window and radiator.
12'6" x 12' (3.8m x 3.66m)
Two double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mains shower over, pedastal wash hand basin and wall hung WC. Tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
12'6" x 10' (3.8m x 3.05m)
Two double glazed windows to rear, ceiling loft access to boarded loft space providing additional storage and radiator.
12'7" x 12'5" (3.84m x 3.78m)
Two double glazed windows to front, airing cupboard with heater, fitted built in wardrobe with mirrored doors and radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
With tiled double shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Recessed shelving, radiator and extractor fan.
To the rear of the property there is a fenced garden area, decking and artificial grass.
The property comes with two allocated parking spaces. The first is located at the front of the property and the second at the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Chy Rentoul, Tresawya Drive, Truro, Cornwall, TR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station0.4 miles
- Perranwell Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Our branch is located in a prime position in Truro, from where we serve the property needs of the town and the surrounding area, offering a wide selection of property types and styles with a range of prices.
Your local branch has a professional and dedicated team, and we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to ensure that your property transaction is a successful one.
Why choose Stratton Creber?
Stratton Creber is one of the South West's leading estate a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TRL200222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Truro, Lemon St. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.