Station Square, Pwllheli
- Stunning Location
- Decked Roof Terrace
- Secluded Garden With Views Over the Water
- Large Off Road Parking Area
- Can Be Split Into Two Self Contained Homes
- Walking Distance to Shops and Restaurants
- Holiday Let Potential
- Versatile Property
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
EPC band: C
Situated in a secluded location within easy reach of the town centre of the popular tourist town of Pwllheli, this substantial 6/7 bedroom house has comes beautifully presented and is designed in such a way as to give it a wide variety of potential uses.
The whole property benefs from central heating and double glazing and in brief the accommodation comprises, to the ground floor, entrance hall, large kitchen dining room with bi-fold doors overlooking the beautiful surroundings, lounge with inglenook fireplace housing a cast iron wood burning stove, a double bedroom and a 4-piece bathroom with roll top bath and large wet room shower area. All rooms on the ground floor have the benefit of being designed to be wheelchair accessible.
To the first floor are two large double bedrooms one of which benefits from a large picture window overlooking beautiful views over the water and a shower room. There is a lockable door through to a section of the property that can be sectioned off to form a separate annexe. The lockable door leads to a hallway which has its own external access to the front of the property, doors off the hallway lead to a kitchen dining room and a lounge.
The second floor contains three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. There is an access from the second floor landing to a rooftop terrace which provides open views over all that it surveys.
The property would function brilliantly as two separate holiday lets, as a private house with a self contained holiday let or for a large family a perfectly positioned 7 Bedroom house with some of the most stunning views you could ever hope to find.
Externally there are gardens to the side and rear which back onto the waters edge, there is a large area of off road parking and an elevated but secluded decked seating area which is perfect for family barbecues.
Please see the floor plan for room sizes and layout.
Station Square, Pwllheli
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pwllheli Station0.0 miles
- Abererch Station1.9 miles
- Penychain Station3.5 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North West we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 192072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.