The Hedgerows, Lychpit
- THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- FAMILY ROOM
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING AND GARAGE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- QUIET LOCATION IN LYCHPIT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- GOOD SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- NO CHAIN
The property is situated close to local shops including Tesco's supermarket. Basingstoke town centre is within a short drive and offers multiple shopping and recreational facilities including: Festival Place shopping centre, the Anvil Concert Hall and Haymarket Theatre. The commuter is well catered for with easy access to junction 6 of the M3 and the mainline station which offers a regular service to London Waterloo in about 45 minutes.
Call us now to view and avoid missing out on this great family home -
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
The Hedgerows, Lychpit
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basingstoke Station1.7 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station3.5 miles
- Hook Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Situated in the heart of Chineham Shopping Centre with Free Parking, Loddon properties brings you a fresh approach to the world of Sales & Lettings. Our experienced team deliver superior service to all our clients by acting with transparency, integrity and enthusiasm.
If you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent within Basingstoke and the surrounding villages then look no further.
We offer the perfect blend of good old fashioned ser
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8199586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loddon Properties, Chineham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.