Goodmayes Lane, Goodmayes, IG3
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Close to Various Bus Routes
Ground floor consists of kitchen and two receptions, also boasts a very large rear garden and a front driveway!
Upstairs offers two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with good storage space.
Located close to amenities and transport links, this property comes highly recommended.
Misrepresentations Act: Property Link for themselves and for the vendors/lessers of the property whose agents they are, give notice that: 1. The particulars are set out as general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers/lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions of use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intended purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each. 3. No person in the employment of Property Link has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Goodmayes Lane, Goodmayes, IG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodmayes Station0.7 miles
- Seven Kings Station0.7 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Property Link was founded during the 1989 recession in the heart of East London; initially as a two-person estate agency. Since its very inception, an honest, professional and friendly service has been a cornerstone of our ethos, bringing us long-running clientele that have come to expect those very things that separate us from others. Today we are proud to say we are expanding our service to the wider London area. So whether you're a property owner, tenant or a first time buyer, contact us t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Link, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.