Cleve Road, London, NW6
- Private patio
- Communal Garden
- Wood floors throughout
- Very close to West Hampstead Station
- Brand new refurbishment
- EPC Rating = D
A well presented apartment set in the heart of West Hampstead. This period conversion offers lateral living space, 2 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and extravagant bay window in the reception room.
The property further benefits from wooden floors in the reception room and carpet throughout the rest of the flat.
Cleve road, a stones throw away from the vibrant lifestyle of West Hampstead. West end lane offers a number of Cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs and supermarkets.
Transport links include
- Jubilee line from West Hampstead or the Finchley road
- The metropolitan line from Finchley road
- The over ground from West Hampstead
- The Thameslink from West Hampstead
Square Footage: 594 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cleve Road, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAL190008_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.