West Street, Crewe, CW1
- Open-plan living
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- French doors opening onto the garden
- Downstairs W/C and Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathrooms and en-suites featuring Porcelaonsa tiles, chrome fittings, LED downlights, Vanity Units
Light floods The Dunham's contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room from both the skylight windows and French doors, creating brightness throughout. A separate living room with feature bay window offers the space you need to unwind and relax. The practical necessities have also been considered with a downstairs WC, utility room and a single garage. On the first floor are three good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, while on the second floor you'll find the master bedroom complete with its own feature skylight windows and en-suite.
West Street, Crewe, CW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station1.4 miles
- Nantwich Station3.5 miles
- Sandbach Station4.5 miles
About the development
- Coppenhall Place is our latest development and is an exciting opportunity to buy in Crewe.
- Stunning Family Homes with Amazing Specification as STANDARD
- be a part of a growing and vibrant community
- Set to be on of the North Wests most exciting living spaces
- Help to Buy is avaialble*
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Dunham108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.