Eldon Road, Reading, RG1
- Four ground floor rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- First floor kitchen-breakfast room
- Off road parking at rear
- Planning consent for three apartments granted
- No onward chain; EPC rating: E
Room One 4.85m (15'11) x 4.24m (13'11)
Room Two 5.54m (18'2) x 3.76m (12'4)
Room Three 4.29m (14'1) x 3.3m (10'10)
Room Four 3.33m (10'11) x 3.23m (10'7)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.29m (14'1) x 3.35m (11')
Room Five 4.85m (15'11) x 4.24m (13'11)
Room Six 4.32m (14'2) x 4.14m (13'7)
Room Seven 5.18m (17') x 3.81m (12'6)
Room Eight 4.65m (15'3) x 3.86m (12'8)
Cellar 5.18m (17') x 1.57m (5'2)
The rear garden is enclosed to each side and has gated rear access allowing off road parking.
Planning Application number 190197 has been granted for the conversion of existing house into three self-contained flats, for further information and copy of the plans please go to
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: F
Eldon Road, Reading, RG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading Station0.7 miles
- Reading West Station1.4 miles
- Earley Station1.9 miles
About the agent
There really is no place like home. Reading has been our home for nearly 200 years, and we're now more closely connected to the town and its villages than at any point in our long history. Our 60-strong team of property professionals all live in the area and are committed to helping our customers make their homes here too.
From finding your first house, to selling or letting your current home; everyone's situation is different, but we'
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 106381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.