Seymour Grove, Manchester
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- 2 minutes from Seymour Grove metrolink
- Easy access on public transport to city centre
- Close to Old Trafford
- Parking on site
- Modern kitchen/bathroom
- Available 10th February 2021
Step through the door and you’ll find spacious living areas and bedrooms, complete with either wooden flooring or plush carpet. The kitchen is beautiful with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. There’s also a fridge/freezer included.
Location-wise, you’re right next door to Seymour Park – perfect for those lazy Sunday walks. The Metrolink is a 6-minute walk and you’ve got Tesco’s, White City Retail Park and the renowned Manchester United Football Club also within easy reach. You’re also right near the A56 which will take you straight into Manchester city centre. Commuting really will be a breeze.
Fancy taking a look? Give us a call and book your viewing today.
*Available 10th February 2021*
BrochuresSeymour Grove, Manchester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Seymour Grove, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trafford Bar Tram Stop0.0 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Old Trafford Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so
ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30236698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Manchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.