Temple Road, Chiswick
- Quiet residential road
- Great for transport links
- Main reception room
- Dining room
- Double bedroom
- Available 1st March
- Council Tax Band D
BrochuresTemple Road, Chiswick
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Temple Road, Chiswick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Acton Station0.1 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.2 miles
- Gunnersbury Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With 413 years combined residence locally and 235 years property industry experience, no one knows and serves Chiswick better.
Whitman and Co are a genuinely independent Estate Agent. The residential sales and lettings teams are run by Directors, James Matthews, Russell Savage and Chris Chalmers with the commercial arm run by Jeremy Day.
As an independent local business, our aim has always been to build a close-knit team that focuses o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30195560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitman & Co, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.