High Street, Billericay, Essex, CM12
- Refurbished first floor flat
- Heart of Billericay High street and within easy walking distance of Billericay mainline station
- Spacious lounge
- Bedroom with feature fire surround
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern Bathroom
- Available immediately
- Options for parking
External stair-case leading to private entrance door.
UPVC entrance door. Grey carpet and radiator. Doors lead to;
Lounge 15' 5'' x 11' 5'' (4.70m x 3.48m)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, grey carpet and radiator
Kitchen 11' 0''(max) x 7' 9'' (3.35m x 2.36m)
Range of grey base and wall mounted units with contrasting work surface and tiled splash-back. Appliances include; fridge freezer and washing machine. Integrated oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Window to rear aspect and grey wood effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature Victorianstyle fire surround, grey carpet and radiator.
Study/dressing Room 8' 3'' x 5' 10'' (2.51m x 1.78m) Restricted height
Dormer style window, grey carpet and radiator.
White suite comprises; panelled bath, over head rain-shower head and separate shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Obscure window to side aspect, part tiled walls and grey wood effect vinyl flooring.
Every effort has been made to ensure the complete accuracy of these particulars, however they cannot be guaranteed. Always check before agreeing to purchase or rent. This includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions, fixtures, fittings and appliances, which have not been tested by WN Properties and there is no guarantee that they are in working order or fit for purpose. Photographs are for general information and it cannot be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale/rental or within the ownership of the seller/landlord and therefore must be verified by you or your legal representative. No assumptions can be made from any description or image, relating to the type of construction, structural condition or the surroundings of the property. All measurements are approximate and any drawings/floor-plans provided are for general guidance and are not to scale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Billericay, Essex, CM12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station0.1 miles
- Ingatestone Station3.2 miles
- Shenfield Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Extensive market knowledge, experience and professionalism are the core ingredients of our estate agency. Covering the vibrant Essex property market, where we have earned our reputation from a combined experience of over 78 years, we offer a full, accredited, estate agency service with a proven track record in sales, lettings and property management.
Use our extensive knowledge of the property market to ensure the smoothest possible move.
Contact us on 01277 225191 to arrange a fr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10667841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WN Properties, Shenfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.