Chiswick High Road Chiswick W4
- One double bedroom
- Bright reception room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Private balcony
- Moments from Gunnersbury tube
- Offered furnished / unfurnished
The property comprises a fully integrated kitchen with a large fridge freezer, slim line dishwasher, washer dryer and integrated microwave.
The property benefits from a spacious lounge leading onto a private balcony overlooking a green tree lined road.
This large and bright bedroom has sufficient space for storage and comfortably fits a double bed and side tables.
The bathroom has been newly re decorated to a high standard.
This property is conveniently located within walking distance to Gunnersbury Station and Chiswick Park as well as the High Road and Chiswick Business Park.
Chiswick High Road Chiswick W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnersbury Station0.1 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.2 miles
- South Acton Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Service is at the heart of everything we do. We take the time to understand what you want and stop at nothing until we get the right result for you.
Trusted across the Capital, our extensive network of 60 branches, local insight and comprehensive services are key to delivering success in London.
In addition to residential sales and lettings, we offer a complete range of property services including chartered surveyors, property management, financial services and an independent pane
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P182882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.