Northwood Lane, Darley Dale, Matlock
- Elevated Position With Far Reaching Views
- Substantial Rear Garden
- Detached Garage/Workshop
- Generous Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles/Caravan
- Highly Regarded School Catchment
- Commutable Distance Of Major Commercial Centres
- Easy Reach Of Both Village & Town Centre Amenities
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- EPC: D
- Viewings: Bakewell Office
£275,000 - £285,000 Guide Price
A three bedroom semi detached family home with generous off road parking for several vehicles, a detached workshop/garage and a large rear garden. Occupying an elevated position with far reaching views across the village and impressive Derbyshire countryside. Close to a range of shops and amenities within Darley Dale and close proximity to the excellent shops and facilities within Matlock itself. Well presented throughout, the property is well placed for local school catchment, within Lady Manners School catchment and commutable distance of major commercial centres. The well proportioned accommodation comprises: Front entrance hallway, dining room with bay window, a fitted breakfast kitchen and a sitting room with a log burning stove. At first floor: landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom room. Exterior: off road parking to the front of the property, a long garden to the rear. A further driveway accessed to the rear, provides additional off road parking/space for a caravan and leads to the detached garage/workshop, offering scope for conversion to a home office or ancillary accommodation.
BrochuresBrochureNorthwood Lane, Darley Dale, Matlock
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Northwood Lane, Darley Dale, Matlock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station3.5 miles
- Matlock Bath Station4.4 miles
- Cromford Station5.2 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30238490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.