Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Contemporary features
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
- Close to local amenities
- High level oven with separate hob
- Available to purchase on a part-buy-part-rent basis using home reach
- Close to all motorway links
Plot 78 & 94 - Home Reach, Part Buy - Part Rent - Price based on 50% shared ownership. This outstanding family home is not just big; it's clever. The size and positioning of the windows. The layout of the stunning open-plan kitchen. The proportion of each and every room. Everything is meticulously planned to maximise space and light.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
You buy a share of your chosen home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You can initially purchase up to 75% of a new home and Heylo will become your landlord. You can always buy more of your new home in the future and stop paying rent on that part.
Offer terms and conditions: Home Reach is a new build ownership solution brought to you by heylo housing group. Home Reach is available on selected plots. Affordability and eligibility criteria apply. More information on eligibility and affordability of using Home Reach to purchase your home can be found at Photos depict typical Bovis Home interiors. Internal images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost. Prices and availability correct at time of going to print/ broadcast. All prices are quotes for a 50% share. All properties can be purchased with a share of up to 75%. Speak to a sales consultant for details. YOUR HOMEMAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECUREDON IT. 5-star home rating based on the independent annual home owner survey conducted by the Home Builders Federation.57508/10.2020
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Please note: we're closed Mondays
Sales manager: Kelly and Julia
This attractive new development in Edwalton is on the outskirts of the vibrant city of Nottingham - a major sporting centre and acclaimed City of Literature. Edwalton is a bustling community with a local shop, post office, pharmacy and schools. You'll also find supermarkets and leisure facilities within easy reach and it's less than six miles to the city centre, a capital of culture and shopping sitting alongside the scenic River Trent. At Edwalton Fields you can choose from a selection of brand new homes all carefully designed to suit the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a new home on the outskirts of this impressive city - your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Family/dining area - 3.77 x 3.58 m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
- Kitchen - 4.24 x 3.93 m (13' 10" x 12' 10")
- Dining room - 3.86 x 2.78 m (12' 7" x 9' 1")
- Sitting room - 5.39 x 3.86 m (17' 8" x 12' 7")
- Study - 3.58 x 2.55 m (11' 8" x 8' 4")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.05 x 3.76 m (13' 3" x 12' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.05 x 3.52 m (13' 3" x 11' 6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26 x 3.24 m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.55 x 2.26 m (11' 7" x 7' 4")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.83 x 2.64 m (9' 3" x 8' 7")
Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station3.0 miles
- Station St Tram Stop3.1 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop3.4 miles
About the development
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders - a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEDWA-X520_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Mercia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.