Bankfield Road, Liverpool
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Fantastic Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Two. Large Reception Rooms
- Private Rear Garden Ideal For Entertaining
- Perfect For Family Living
- Off Road Parking
- Stunning Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Much Sought After Location
This stunning three bedroom semi-detached house offers a wealth of traditional features and is ideally located on the highly sought after Bankfield Road, only a short walk from a fantastic array of shops and excellent transport links. The property offers spacious and versatile open plan living accommodation throughout, ideal for family living.
The ground floor consists of a spacious entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, two spacious reception rooms. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and is open to a dining area that also opens up to the rear garden.
The first floor offers three fantastic double bedrooms, two of which come with fitted wardrobes and a large master bedroom that has a large En Suite. The bathroom is tiled throughout and has a large bath, W.C, his and hers sink unit, and separate walk-in shower.
Externally the front of the property offers valuable off-road parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with separate patio and decking areas that are fantastic for entertaining.
Bankfield Road, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wavertree Technology Park Station1.3 miles
- Broad Green Station1.7 miles
- Edge Hill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S15184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.