Cippenham Close, Cippenham
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC IN CIPPENHAM VILLAGE
- IN NEED OF COSMETIC UPDATING
- TWO BATHROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE GARAGE / WORKSHOP
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CATCHMENT AREA OF SOUGHT AFTER CIPPENHAM / BURNHAM SCHOOLS
- 15 MINUTE WALK TO BURNHAM STATION (MAIN PADDINGTON LINE & CROSSRAIL STATION)
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property is situated within the catchment of outstanding Cippenham & Burnham Schools and well within walking distance of Burnham train station (Main Paddington Line and upcoming Crossrail Station, 20 minutes into London). Three major supermarkets are located within a very short proximity, local shops are a couple of minutes walk as is the Thames river, for those wishing to cycle, walk or perhaps run into Maidenhead, Dorney, Eton & Windsor centre. Junction 6 of the M4 is a 5 minute drive, providing easy access to Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M25/M40 network. Windsor town centre with its high street, shops, restaurants, leisure facilities & the famous long walk is a mere 10 minute drive. Slough Trading Estate is within walking distance, as is Bath Road central and several retail parks with branded shops and famous restaurants. Viewings for this property are highly recommended. Sold with no onward chain. Freehold.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cippenham Close, Cippenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham Station0.8 miles
- Slough Station1.9 miles
- Taplow Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Jackson O'Rourke is a local independent family run estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management covering Cippenham, Slough, Burnham, Britwell, Taplow, Langley, Eton Wick, Maidenhead and surrounding areas.
We treat each client as an individual and offer a bespoke service tailored to your own specific requirements. We take the time to understand your needs as a buyer, vendor, landlord or tenant and are able to offer you clear, expert advice on how to a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JOR18CIPPENHAM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson O'Rourke, Cippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.