Lyttelton Road, London, E10
- IDEALLY LOCATED
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE RECEPTION
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH LOUNGE/DINER
- 2 BATHROOMS
- CONSERVATORY & UTILITY ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- ON STREET PARKING
- AVAILABLE NOW
- EPC RATING D
The property benefits from 5 double bedrooms, separate reception, large open plan kitchen, conservatory, utility room, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom, rear garden, on street parking, gas central heating & double glazed windows. The property comes partly furnished and is available NOW! Close to all local amenities, schools and transport links. Viewings are highly recommended.
To arrange a viewing please call Real Move Estates.
Lyttelton Road, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Station0.3 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.7 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Local Knowledge, Special Service
When you use a local independent business or service, you should be getting something that's highly specialised which can't be offered by large mainstream providers; local expertise.
We think that this is especially important when selecting an Estate Agent. In our opinion one of our greatest attributes is our intimate knowledge of the local area and passion for its community. We also value the importance that local people bring in del
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RME3864836584354326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Real Move Estates, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.