Graham Road, West Bromwich
- VIRTUAL TOUR
- CLOSE TO WEST BROM TOWN CENTRE
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- PERIOD FEATURES SUCH AS AN ANDERSON SHELTER IN THE GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROGUHOUT
An Extended Semi Detached House in great condition situated in a quiet residential area yet a short walk to West Brom town centre and sandwell hospital. Benefitting from Central Heating, Double Glazing and No Upward Chain!
An Extended Semi Detached House in great condition situated in a quiet residential area yet a short walk to West Brom town centre and sandwell hospital. Benefitting from Central Heating, Double Glazing and No Upward Chain! Accommodation comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Ground Floor WC, Side Extension, 2 Good Sized Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Front and Rear Gardens, Large Garage to the Rear with Rear Vehicle Access. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Having double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 2" x 13' 5" ( 3.40m x 4.09m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace, and central heating radiator
Kitchen 8' 11" x 11' 1" ( 2.72m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash prone areas, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, with cooker hood over, and central heating radiator.
Utility/ Study/play Room 18' 5" x 5' 2" max ( 5.61m x 1.57m max )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and door to garden.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, walk in wardrobe feature fireplace, and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, and central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, fully tiled, bath with mixer taps, shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, and central heating radiator.
Slabbed area with a wall.
Large lawn area, with pathway running through the middle, decking area, and Anderson shelter.
Garage 9' 8" x 26' 5" ( 2.95m x 8.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Graham Road, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lodge Road, West Bromwich Town Hall Tram Stop0.6 miles
- West Bromwich Central Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Dartmouth Street Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the West Midlands for over 20 years
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in West Bromwich for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PWB101913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.