Newell Street Limehouse
- 1,227 SQFT/114SQM
- FREEHOLD MODERN DETACHED CONVERSION HOME
- MATURE WALLED GARDENS
- RECLAIMED SOLID WOOD FLOORS
- LOADS OF NATURAL LIGHT
- FANTASTIC GLASS CUBE CONSERVATORY
- DOUBLE GATED DRIVEWAY TO OFFSTREET PARKING
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/RECEPTION
- KITCHEN FINISH POLISHED LAVENDER/STAINLESS STEEL
- EAST FACING ROOFTOP BALCONY
The front door leads into an ELEVATED HALLWAY with FANTASTIC RECLAIMED SOLID WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT, (THE FIRST RECEPTION) leading to the second reception with the same flooring on the second of a series of fantastic spaces, the Open Plan living room reception with a step up to the raised dining area which is the solarium/modern box glass conservatory, I mentioned already.
Moving through the reception with LOADS OF NATURAL LIGHT we reach the CHARMING AND ALLURING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN with LARGE CENTRAL ISLAND, HOLDING A SINK WITH LOADS OF SPACE FOR PREPPING FOOD AND GREAT LIGHTING. THE FIVE RING GAS BURNER ENCOURAGING YOU TO COOK FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THE COUNTERS FINISHED IN STAINLESS STEEL AND THE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWERS FINISHED IN A POLISHED PURPLY-BLUE, NO, LAVENDER. THE HUGE LG DOUBLE FRIDGE FREEZER NESTLED IN THE CORNER LOOKING LIKE ITS EXACTLY WHERE IT’S MEANT TO BE.
We MOVE UP THE BEAUTIFULLY LIT STAIRS (AGAIN FINISHED IN RECLAIMED WOOD) to the SLEEPING QUARTERS TO FIND 2 BEDROOMS. We’re in the ATTIC OF THE BUILDING NOW. THE TOP OF THE STAIRS PRESENTS A VIEW FROM THE OPEN HALLWAY BANISTER DOWN TO THE DINING ROOM BELOW. Entryphone positioned conveniently on the wall between the bedrooms.
Turning right TO THE MASTER BEDROOM with ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM and EAST FACING ROOFTOP BALCONY
This bedroom does have height restriction due to it being in the roof of the property, but this ADDS TO THE CHARM, AS WELL AS FANTASTIC VIEWS OVER ST ANNE’S CHURCH.
This view must be PARTICULARLY AMAZING AT NIGHT AS THE CHURCH IS LIT FROM BELOW.
You can even hear the church bells from bed. We have a break from the wood in the bedroom with beautiful durable, cosy, grey carpet. Across the hall we have the second or guest bedroom again with reduced height headroom. Our GUEST BATHROOM with full-size bath, sink and toilet.
What fantastic property!! WE really, really like this.
Newell Street Limehouse
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.3 miles
- Limehouse Station0.3 miles
- West India Quay Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Rubicon Estates, your independent, fast-paced, fresh estate agency based in Limehouse.
With over 20 years of experience, we established to build a strong portfolio of professional clients and investors from the UK, Asia and the Middle East. Also, we now have an office in Beijing with over a hundred consultants helping us expand our business within the Chinese Market.
Founded independently in 1993, we moved to Limehou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2579884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rubicon Estate Agents Limited, Narrow Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.