Canmore Road, Glenrothes, KY7
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 LRN 527955/250/08051. Energy rating C. This is a well presented first floor flat in the centre of town close to bus station also. The accommodation consists of large bright lounge with fireplace, modern kitchen with oven and hob, double bedroom and bathroom with shower. There is gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there are communal gardens to the rear and security entry system.
* First floor flat in town centre
* Bright lounge with balcony
* Modern kitchen with oven hob and washing machine
* Double bedroom
* Bathroom with shower
* Communal Gardens
Located in the Auchmuty area of the town which is a two minute walk from the centre and bus station.
This property is so convenient for the town centre and is ready to move into. Call to arrange a viewing.
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Canmore Road, Glenrothes, KY7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Markinch Station1.5 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station2.4 miles
- Cardenden Station5.1 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 420528991916_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.