Powlett Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Exciting renovation project
- Potential to extend
- Space for home office
- Popular location
This property has been in the same ownership for over 70 years, during which time it has been the family home to 3 generations and latterly a successful rental investment property. Houses in this area have been extended in several different ways including a single-story rear extension, full-width rear extension incorporating the side return, a two-storey rear extension, and loft conversion. This is what we refer to as a blank canvass with lots of potential. Internally the property is presented in good order and has recently been tenanted. The current finish and decor is basic but functional and would be a comfortable home for someone whilst they explore planning options. There is a long, generous west facing rear garden, perfect for a home office or studio at the bottom of the garden. To the front is a spacious paved area that other residents have gained permission as off-street parking spaces.
Please note this property is being sold in its current configuration as is. Planning permission and other relevant consents have not been explored or applied for. The above description is for general information and an example of future potential.
Powlett Road is located in Bathwick, conveniently close to some of Bath's highest performing schools including Bathwick St. Mary's and King Edwards. Bathwick is a short distance to Bath Spa station (London Paddington 90 mins direct) and out onto the M4 (J.18). It is a short level walk into the centre of Bath with a wide variety of retail, business, leisure and sporting amenities along with numerous quality restaurants.
Services: All mains services are connected
Council Tax: Band D
Viewing: By appointment only with sole agents Stonier Hobbs Residential
Powlett Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.8 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.3 miles
- Freshford Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17aPowltRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.