Derby Street, Bolton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 6 large double bedrooms within a double storey flat share
- Rooms from 85 pppw including utility bills
- Ultra High Speed Internet Included
- Modern Lounge and Kitchen
- Attractive roof terrace
- Excellent Town Centre position
- Flatscreen TV in each room
- Ask us about our Student Contents Insurance packages
Excellent Town Centre location surrounded by local amenities
Located within sight of the University Of Bolton - this property will not be on the market for long. Early reservation for September is advised.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Derby Street, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton Station0.5 miles
- Moses Gate Station1.8 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Campus Cribs has the largest portfolio of quality, fully furnished properties within easy walking distance of the university to suit all budgets. In addition to the home comforts of double beds, free wifi, fully fitted kitchens (including ovens), we will collect your rent to co-inside with your student loan payments.
Using our website you can view and register your interest in properties available for both immediate possession and for the coming academic year. Let our handy search tool
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9315131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campus Cribs Ltd, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.