- Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (one en suite)
- Underground Parking Space
- 24 Hour Security & Porter
Leasehold covenants may apply
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Richmond Station0.6 miles
- St. Margarets Station0.6 miles
- Twickenham Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2001 by two very experienced letting agents the long standing team at the corporate letting company has a wealth of experience and local knowledge.
We aim to keep life simple for landlords and tenants with no admin fees at all for either party and with our letting and management fees for landlords being straight forward and simple without a myriad of add-ons.
Members of ARLA and the Property Ombudsman.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Bev3bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Corporate Letting Company, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.