Laurence Avenue, Witham, Essex
- BEDROOM 1: 13'8" x 8'9" + DOOR RECESS
- BEDROOM 2: 10'3" x 9'3" + Depth of fitted wardrobes
- FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/W.C
- LOUNGE 13'8" x 11' + UNDER STAIR RECESS
- EXTENDED DINING ROOM 15'8" x 8'10" narrowing to 6'4"
- FITTED KITCHEN 8'10" x 8'
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 60' REAR GARDEN
- 37' FRONT GARDEN
NO STAMP DUTY.
BEDROOM 1: 13'8" x 8'9" + DOOR RECESS - BEDROOM 2: 10'3" x 9'3" + Depth of fitted wardrobes - FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/W.C - LOUNGE 13'8" x 11' + UNDER STAIR RECESS - EXTENDED DINING ROOM 15'8" x 8'10" narrowing to 6'4" - KITCHEN 8'10" x 8' - DOUBLE GLAZING - GAS CENTRAL HEATING - 60' REAR GARDEN - 37' FRONT GARDEN
Laurence Avenue, Witham, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Witham Station0.9 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station2.4 miles
- White Notley Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Now in our 29th Year, Silver Service Estate Agents are the longest established independent estate agency in Gants Hill.
Our business philosophy remains exactly the same as it did when we first started out: to provide a personal and friendly service, characterised by a high standard of professionalism and integrity. We believe that clients, making one of the most important and stressful transactions of their lives, deserve nothing less!
In a business dominated by large regional and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0000099922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Silver Service Estate Agents, Gants Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.