Hazelwood Drive, Hucknall
- Four Bedrooms
- Dining Room/Second Reception
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- Available Now
In brief, the accommodation comprises; spacious lounge with feature fireplace with French doors leading to the dining area which also has doors leading to the rear garden, a modern kitchen with a selection of base units/drawers, free standing cooker and fridge freezer will be supplied. Downstairs toilet and storage cupboard at the rear of the property. There is also a fourth bedroom to the ground floor of the property.
Staircase leading off the entrance hall to the first floor, the master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite is at the front of the property, there are two further bedrooms one of which is a double.
Bathroom with a white suite and shower over bath.
The property also benefits from Gas central heating, Double glazing, Front and enclosed rear garden and Driveway parking for two/three cars.
In order to secure this property, there is a holding fee of £201 payable and applicants must be in receipt of a salary of £26,250 from a permanent source of employment to meet the referencing criteria.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hazelwood Drive, Hucknall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station1.9 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop2.5 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
The office in Hucknall is located in a prime location on the High street we offer a professional lettings and sales service for the local area. The Hucknall office covers the North of Nottingham including NG14, NG15, NG16, NG6, and parts of Derbyshire.
The local area is popular with home owners and investors with a thriving High Street and good public transport links to both Nottingham city and Mansfield.
At Martin & Co we offer a free, no obligation property valuations whether yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100658006007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.