Canfield Gardens, London, NW6
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One en-suite)
- Open Plan Reception
- Breakfast Bar
- Fantastic Transport Links
- High Ceilings
- Intercom Phone
- Available Now
The property boasts a bright open plan reception, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, two double bedrooms, two tiled bathrooms (Including one En-Suite) wood floors, high ceilings, private balcony and intercom entry phone.
The property is a stones throw away from Finchley Road Station (Zone 2) as well as being within close proximity to Swiss Cottage Station (Jubilee Line - Zone 2) and West Hampstead Station (Zone 2). Also closely situated to all amenities of the local area including a Waitrose as well as numerous restaurants and cafes. Offered furnished, Available Now.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Canfield Gardens, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Woodhouse Estates Ltd
About Woodhouse Estates
The team at Woodhouse is young and energetic. Our success will be guaranteed by providing sound and sensible advice to our clients which we are sure will be mutually beneficial.
If you are planning to sell or let your property you will receive a wide exposure via both the internet and through traditional mediums.
If you have a property portfolio we can provide a comprehensive property management, giving you peace of mind kn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CANFIELD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodhouse Estates, Friern Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.