Shafton Road, London, E9
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Court Yard
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Located close to Victoria Park
- Great Transport Links
A wonderful modern, two bedroom house to rent in Hackney. Total Floor Area (49.9 Sq M / 537 Sq Ft).
Master Bedroom (3.30m x 3.28m).
Bedroom two (3.09m x 2.85m)
Large Reception (4.67m x 4.27m)
Modern fitted kitchen, well equipped with worktop space and a gas hob cooker.
Modern bathroom - Fully tiled bathroom with a bath and shower option. (1.82m x 1.81m)
Very close to Victoria Park for those that enjoy walks and exercise. Great selection of local shops and amenities.
A short distance from the City and West End with very good transport links that have great access to all parts of London.
Nearest stations are London Fields, Homerton, Cambridge Heath.
Local bus routes 277,425, N277,388,26, N26,8, N8,339, D6
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shafton Road, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.6 miles
- London Fields Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Sharfton-1c. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Alan Homes, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.