Oswald Street, Glasgow, G1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Quality apartment in the heart of the city centre.
- Set amongst excellent amenities throughout the city.
- Parking space
Landlord Registation - 880231/260/28061
EPC - C
Professionals - Yes
Sharers - Yes
Students - Yes
HMO - No
**Please note restrictions are imposed by the landlord and may be based on mortgage or insurance conditions** LARN1809025
Oswald Street, Glasgow, G1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glasgow Central Station0.1 miles
- St. Enoch Station0.3 miles
- Bridge Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Who are we?
Fineholm is privately owned, family run business, established since 1974, dealing with residential letting and estate agency throughout Glasgow, Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
We aim to provide a professional and friendly service to all our clients- whether you are a buyer, seller, landlord or tenant.
- To offer a friendly approachable service with no ai
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 89222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fineholm , Glasgow - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.