Touthill Place, Peterborough
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- CITY LOCATION
- UNIQUE APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
**REDUCED APPLICATION FEES FOR BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND**
Twenty One individual UNIQUE & BRAND NEW One Bedroom apartments Now Available. Located within the heart of Peterborough city centre, This development is like no other and offers a fantastic living experience, 1 bedroom with study, with luxury living like no other.
***ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE***
The apartment has an open-plan living design with ample amount of living space throughout- a welcomed change to the typical compact apartment.
The kitchen is fully fitted with high gloss units, stainless steel sink unit. Wooden effect work top with tiled splash backs. The fridge freezer & washer dryer are hidden neatly behind units and there is also a stainless steel oven & black ceramic hob, tiled flooring and is open plan to the living area, The entire apartment has also been laid with wooden flooring throughout.
One double bedroom with walkin wardrobes
Not only will you be walking in a city centre location and benefitting from being on the doorstep of the train station and bus routes.
This modern complex will be undergoing a PHASE 2 project which will later include unique services such as concierge, gym & cinema.
Should you wish to have your apartment fully furnished to a high-spec then you can do so for an extra £160 per month.
Parking is available for an extra £50 per month.
Applicants must be employed
Sorry no pets.
Six week Deposit.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Touthill Place, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Peterborough for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P5386L3207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Peterborough - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.