Chiswick Village, London, W4
- Two double bedrooms
- Mansion block
- Bright and spacious living room
- Private balcony
- Communal gardens
A very well-presented two double bedroom, second floor apartment located in this very popular Art Deco mansion block development. There is plenty of residents parking and there are fabulous communal gardens. There is lift access to all floors and the service charge includes both hot water and heating for the apartment. The property is offered unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesD
Chiswick Village, London, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnersbury Station0.3 miles
- Kew Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Townends Estate Agents Chiswick are your local people and property experts.
We've consistently and successfully served our local communities for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on developing services specifically tailored to landlords and tenants. Our expertise uniquely positions us to guide and support you with all your property needs.
Townends estate agents Chiswick is located on High Road in Chiswick and offers residential lettings services. Fast becoming one of the most soug
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHL130104_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.