St. Anns Road, London, UK, W11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double Bedroom
- Reception Room with Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
A well proportioned one double flat located on the fourth floor of this purpose built development. The has been neutrally decorated and has a modern feel. The accomodation comprises reception room with dining area, eat-in kitchen, double bedorom with wardrobe space and balcony. Located just off Holland Park Avenue this property is ideally placed for Shepherds Bush Underground Station (Central line), Shepherds Bush Overground Station and Westfield Shopping Centre.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
St. Anns Road, London, UK, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Central) Station0.3 miles
- Latimer Road Station0.4 miles
- Wood Lane Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We at Bective Leslie Marsh are estate agents with a difference - in fact, refreshingly so. And don't just take our word for it. Over 97% of our clients agree and would happily recommend us to their friends.
What makes so many of our clients sing our praises? Apparently, it's our in depth local property knowledge and the efficient way we approach every aspect of our work as Central and West London property specialists.
In fact many of us live close to our offices in Chelsea, Kensin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO100152_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bective, Ladbroke Grove - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.