Alder House, Aldershot
- Available Now
- Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
- New Alder Quarter Development
- EPC: B (85)
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Image
Alder House, Aldershot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldershot Station0.3 miles
- Ash Station1.9 miles
- North Camp Station2.1 miles
About the agent
As a 'family type' business where the owners still work on the shop floor, great pride is taken in the work we do. Since 1991 when we opened our first office in Ash Vale our philosophy has been to provide the best service through hard work and empathy. Bridges now boast 8 offices in 6 locations across West Surrey and Hampshire and are dedicated to providing convenience to our ever growing number of clients.·
Why Use Bridges?
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000012977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Aldershot - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.