Grenfell Road, Ladbroke Grove, W11
- Beautiful 4 bedroom Victorian Terrace house
- Private Garden
- Large eat-in kitchen with Bi-fold doors
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Close Proximity to Ladbroke Grove underground station
- Wood and tiled flooring on the ground floor
There is a pleasing mix of traditional period features and contemporary design throughout the house. Further benefits include solid wood flooring, eat-in kitchen with bi-folding door leading to the SE facing garden, stylish kitchen floor tiling and a new shower room and bathroom with period style tiling.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, double reception room, eat-in kitchen/family room, guest WC, 4 double bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom and private garden.
Grenfell Road is 0.5 miles to Ladbroke Grove underground station (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines) and 0.7 miles to Holland Park underground station (Central line).
All potential tenants should be advised that administration fees may be applicable when renting a property. Please contact us for more details of these charges.
BrochuresS3 - 2 Page
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grenfell Road, Ladbroke Grove, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Latimer Road Station0.1 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.4 miles
- White City Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Maskells residential lettings and management ltd is the lettings arm of Maskells Estate Agents. Maskells is one of the longest established firms in Chelsea, operating in the area since 1965 and based on Walton Street from 1972. The company specialises in Prime Central London and has a track record of finding tenants for properties when other agencies have fallen short. Our experienced team always do what is required in order to secure the best poss
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102399000724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maskells Estate Agents Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.