Norwood Avenue, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
- An impressive EIGHT bedroom detached family home
- Spanning over 4000 square feet over an impressive three floors
- Multiple reception rooms
- Charm & original character throughout, with a modern contemporary blend
- Self-contained detached outbuilding with power, light & heating
- Impeccable block-paved driveway, suitable for multiple vehicles
- Double garage
- A landscaped, sun-catching rear garden
- Situated in a sought after residential location
- Viewing is available immediately by appointment
The property very briefly comprises entrance hall, five reception rooms, two store rooms, kitchen/dining area and both a bathroom/WC and shower/WC all to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor there is a hugely impressive loft room, four piece bathroom suite and a further five bedrooms. In addition, the second floor also presents another two double bedrooms and shower/WC. The welcoming entrance hallway effortlessly flows through to the properties numerous main living areas, including the splendid dining room which is set to the front of the property and affords an abundance of natural light via notable bay window. As well as providing both a main living area and private sitting room, there are also two further reception rooms, both of which having double doors allowing immediate access to the rear garden. Conveniently there are multiple store rooms/areas providing both imaginative and flexible options and both the ground floor shower/WC and bathroom/WC suites are strikingly modern. Concluding the ground floor, the kitchen itself includes a comprehensive and quality range of wall and base units with work surfaces, plumbing and space for appliances as well as a separate dining area, again with door allowing instant access to the rear garden.
Progressing to the first floor, there is a hugely individual loft room which is currently being used as a double bedroom and offers a wealth of living space, together with a remarkable five further bedrooms. Completing the first floor is an eye catching four piece bathroom suite comprising of shower cubical with wall mounted shower, bath and panel, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Finally advancing to the second floor, an additional two double bedrooms are discovered and a separate shower/WC which again oozes class with its finish.
Externally, this magnificent property does not disappoint yet again and is equipped with a surprise around every corner. To start, there is a highly original garden room which uniquely includes an elevated jacuzzi bathroom suite. As well as lush lawn areas to the rear, there is also a splendid summerhouse with shower/WC suite included and an outside storage shed. The large front garden area is preserved by a commanding electric gated entrance and fence across the entire width of the plot. There is an extensive driveway securing off street parking for numerous vehicles and also an attractive water feature. The property is situated within a short driving distance of Southports bustling town centre, along with Lord streets shopping facilities and restaurants, together with train station on the Southport to Liverpool commuter line, whilst being within easy reach of Meols Cop Train station on the Southport to Manchester commuter line.
Viewing is available immediately by appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Norwood Avenue, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meols Cop Station0.4 miles
- Southport Station1.0 miles
- Birkdale Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Flexi Agent is one of the area's leading independent estate agents covering the Southport & surrounding area. The company is family owned and run by the two directors Jack & Andrea. Collectively, we have benefitted from over 25 years' experience in Estate & Letting agency.
Having both started their careers in agency, Jack & Andrea very quickly progressed through the ranks from the very bottom, starting as trainee negotiators right through to Directorship roles within highly respected on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1NORWOOD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flexi-Agent, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.