- Close to Fulham Broadway, Earls Court & West Brompton Stations
- Studio flat
- Period building
A spacious and bright studio flat which is located just off the Fulham Road on Redcliffe Gardens which is within a short walking distance from Fulham Broadway, Earls Court and West Brompton stations, which have excellent transport links throughout London. There are also plenty of local amenities within close proximity.
The flat comprises of a seperate kitchen fitted with all white goods, a large reception area and adjacent to this a large family bathroom.
The property is available unfurnished.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Earls Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Daniel Watney is a modern firm of Chartered Surveyors which has been offering property services in London since 1859.
Located in Fleet Street, we're a multi-discplinary practice advising clients on the commercial and residential London property markets.
Our residential team specialise in the letting, management and sale of a diverse range of property in Clerkenwell, Barbican, the City and central and suburban London. From the letting of an individual apartment to the active manag
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference live/1517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Watney, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.