Hungate Road, Denton, Grantham
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Lounge and Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Garden Room
- Family Bathroom and Downstairs WC
- Garage and Driveway
- Overlooking the Woods to the Rear
- Set within the Vale of Belvoir
*GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000* Well-appointed three bedroom terrace property with an integral garage, located within the sought after and popular village of Denton, within the vale of Belvoir.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market, this very well-presented mid-terrace property located within the popular and sought after village location of Denton, set within the Vale of Belvoir. The property is situated ideally within the village itself overlooking Denton woods to the rear with mature trees to the front, giving a good level of privacy from the road. The current vendor has refurbished the property, presenting it to a high standard throughout. Accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, open plan dining kitchen with utility area, garden room, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, the property offers a driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles and access to the integral garage, with garden to the rear with woodland views beyond.
The village of Denton offers fantastic access to the surrounding villages, with attractive country walks nearby and well-regarded pubs/restaurants. Other amenities include a primary school, church and village hall. Further amenities can be found in surrounding villages and the historical market town of Grantham. The growing market town of Grantham is located just off the A1 and can be accessed by the A52 from Nottingham. The town is linked to many cities including Peterborough and Nottingham, with London Kings Cross being approx. 65 minutes journey from Grantham Train Station.
Entrance Hall 10' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.21m )
Main entrance door into the hall, having ceramic tiled floor, fitted shelving and uPVC window to both front and side aspects. uPVC door leading into the inner hallway.
With electric storage heater, laminate flooring and door giving access to the cloakroom.
Cloakroom 6' 6" x 2' 7" ( 1.98m x 0.79m )
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Laminate flooring and uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
uPVC bow window to the front aspect and electric storage heater. TV aerial point and power points.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.67m x 2.77m )
This open plan dining kitchen boasts a range of wall and base units with Oak wood work surfaces over. Inset sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric double oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above. Integrated fridge-freezer, shelving to the wall and space for dining suite with French doors opening out to the rear patio. uPVC window There is a utility area with plumbing for automatic washing machine and further space for appliances.
Garden Room 17' 5" x 7' 11" ( 5.31m x 2.41m )
Single glazed and wood frame, with ceramic tiled floor and access to the garage.
First Floor Landing
uPVC window to the front aspect and doors giving access to;
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.68m )
This double bedroom has two uPVC windows to the front aspect, electric storage heater and triple fitted wardrobes to one wall with shelving and clothes rails.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.36m )
This double bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear aspect and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.26m )
uPVC window to the front aspect and electric storage heater.
Family Bathroom 12' 3" x 5' 4" ( 3.73m x 1.63m )
Three piece suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, heated towel rail, hatch access to the loft, laminate flooring and obscure window to the rear aspect.
Approaching the property, there is a driveway for off road parking for multiple vehicles, and having access to the garage at the rear.
To the rear, there is a patio area for outdoor furniture with neatly laid lawn having ornamental borders and further raised patio. The garden is mainly enclosed by fencing and walling and offers an outside tap with beautiful woodland views beyond the boundary.
Integral Garage 15' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.72m x 2.39m )
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
Potential for conversion to provide further living space or office space (subject to planning permission).
Council tax band - B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hungate Road, Denton, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station3.3 miles
- Bottesford Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Grantham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Grantham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.