Queen Street, Potsmouth
- Large Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Large Reception Room
- Close to Gunwharf Quays
- Zero Deposit option available
- 1 Parking Space
- Close to The Hard
- New carpets throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
Morris Dibben Lettings are pleased to welcome to the market this spacious two double bedroom property.
Located on the first floor you are welcomed with a large hallway leading to a family bathroom and two double bedrooms with built in cupboards.
Moving through the hall you enter a family size kitchen with plenty of cupboards with additional larder space, new oven and room for a small table.
As you enter the lounge you are presented with a large living space with windows surrounding bringing in plenty of light.
The property is currently undergoing a full redecoration including new carpets and paint throughout to a neutral colour.
Further benefits include off street parking, double glazing and gas central heating.
Queen Street, Potsmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.2 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.6 miles
- Fratton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
About this branch
Our lettings branch is situated on Hampshire Terrace (A288), just around the corner from Portsmouth University. Our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the city, and you can be assured you'll be in safe hands when choosing us as your dedicated letting agent.
Local information about Portsmouth
Portsmouth is a vibrant city with a large University and a strong naval history and International Port. The port is the second busiest in the UK, after Dover.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHT7_SSEQUE81F6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.