White City Living, Wood Lane, London, W12
- Premium Collection @ White City Living
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Incredible Roof Terrace
- Allocated Parking
- Completion Due March 2021
- Residents Gymnasium
- Residents Swimming Pool
White City Living is a prestigious development from award winning developers St James (Berkeley Group) and the latest chapter of the White City W12 regeneration area. Set within eight acres of parks and gardens, surrounded by world-class retail, entertainment, education, and culture. Westfield Shopping Centre is a short walk away where you will find a vast array of designer outlets, restaurants and bars. Transport links include White City and Wood Lane underground stations as well as Shepherds Bush station offering fantastic access in and out of the City.
Residents of the development will have access to state of the art facilities including a hydro-pool, swimming pool, sun terrace, steam room, sauna, fully equipped gym, personal training rooms and treatment rooms.
* COMPLETION IN MARCH 2021 *A simply incredible three bedroom apartment located on the 16th floor and forming part of 'The Terrace Collection'. As the name suggests, the most prevalent element of The Terrace Collection are the terraces themselves. The south facing terrace offers well thought out landscaping, separate seating and dining area as well as a bespoke charcoal barbecue. The apartment itself offers over 1340sqft of internal living space which briefly comprises a principal bedroom complete with dressing room, private balcony and en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms with one benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a modern family shower room and an impressive open plan living/dining area with a stunning bespoke integrated kitchen. Additionally the property benefits from one allocated parking space.
This is a re-assignment and our client has paid for premium upgrades to the standard specification on offer at the development. These include three different bathroom designs, upgraded wooden flooring throughout, dimmable lighting throughout, Miele appliances and a marble splashback to the kitchen island.
White City Living will be only short journey from Crossrail, accessible at Ealing Broadway, Paddington and Bond Street. Wood Lane on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines offers links to Paddington for mainline and Heathrow Express services in 7 minutes and St Pancras International for mainline and Eurostar services in 20 minutes. Shepherd's Bush Overground station provides quick access to Kensington Olympia in 2 minutes and Chelsea Harbour via Imperial Wharf in 5 minutes. The West End is a 10-minute drive via the Westway (A40), and London Heathrow is only half an hour by taxi. Walking in West London is a pleasure, with Portobello Road, Westbourne Grove and Holland Park only a stroll away.
White City Living, Wood Lane, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- White City Station0.1 miles
- Wood Lane Station0.2 miles
- Latimer Road Station0.2 miles
About the agent
The Agency Group is calibrated for the marketplace of tomorrow, revolutionizing estate agency and rewriting the rulebook for real estate in the UK. Pushing boundaries with media and content creation which is backed by our full-service in-house film studio as well as the ability to provide unrivalled exposure for our clients through a multitude of channels.
We continue to push boundaries and ensure that we deliver a client centric approach whilst utilising the best-in-class technology to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAG31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Agency Group, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.