Hermitage Road, Kenley, Surrey, CR8
- Desirable Location
- Large Rear Garden
- 22' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- EPC: D
- Three Reception Rooms
- Built in 2000
- Ensuites to Bedrooms One and Two
- Integral Double Garage
To the ground floor you will find a 17'6 lounge, with double doors opening to the patio and garden, a 17' 9 part glazed family room and a 13' study. The 22' kitchen breakfast room has an adjoining utility room and from the hallway you can access to the 18' x 16' integral garage. To the ground floor there is also a WC, an entrance porch and entrance hall and access to the first floor.
The generous first floor accommodation boasts two King size suites, which are both in excess of 15' and offer en suite shower rooms to both. The remaining three bedrooms are double rooms with ample bedroom furniture space. In addition, there is a family bathroom.
The rear garden is a feature of the property, with a full width rear and side patio. The lawned area offers perfect family space with a timber outbuilding which is currently used as a gym/storage space.
To the front of the house there is access to the double garage and off road parking for 3 to 4 cars.
Hermitage Road, Kenley, Surrey, CR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kenley Station0.5 miles
- Riddlesdown Station1.0 miles
- Whyteleafe Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Connect UK Sales, Property Sales and Acquisitions.
Sell commercial property or land today | Sell to motivated buyers | Sell within your time frame.
Our services will ensure you sell your asset(s) for a maximum price in your set time frame. Whether a single or multi-let asset, development projects, portfolios, land with or without planning permission, we can provide you a sector specific expert as your personal and dedicated point of contact. We sell & acquire all type of investmen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hermitage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect-UK, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.