Honiton Road, Wyken, Coventry, CV2
- Excellent family home in sought after location
- Three bedrooms and first floor bathroom
- Two reception rooms and fitted kitchen
- Good sized rear garden and off road parking to the front
- Popular location close to excellent schools and shops
- Competitive asking price
- Energy Rating TBC
Offering an excellent first time buy/family accommodation, this three bedroomed two reception roomed terraced house is located in the sought after area of Wyken. The nicely presented accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, three bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom with suite and shower. Outside there are good sized lawned gardens to the rear with off road parking for two vehicles to the front. There is good local shopping and highly regarded schools and this convenient location allows good access to University Hospital, Walsgrave Triangle and the motorway network. Excellent accommodation on offer.
A uPVC double glazed door gives access into the entrance hall with stairway to first floor.
3.17m x 3.03m (10' 5" x 9' 11")
2.39m x 3.17m (7' 10" x 10' 5")
3.29m x 1.58m (10' 10" x 5' 2")
First Floor Landing
With doors to:
3.51m x 2.69m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
3.09m x 2.99m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
2.60m x 2.13m (8' 6" x 7' 0")
Having a suite and shower,
Outside to the Rear
A patio leads to a good sized well presented lawned garden with rear access.
To the Front
There is direct vehicular access to off road parking for two vehicles.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Honiton Road, Wyken, Coventry, CV2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station2.3 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.3 miles
- Canley Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Robin Jones Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors is a highly respected privately owned Independent firm that has been established for over 35 years. We have a trusted and well respected reputation within the industry with extremely knowledgeable experienced staff that are totally committed to providing the highest levels of customer care and service.
Robin Jones specializes in Residential House Sales, Lettings and our Survey department can provide you with Professional Valuations & Detai
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18581636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.