Gainsborough Road, New Malden, KT3
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Large and impressive reception hall
- Luxurious cloakroom/shower room
- Front reception room with fitted office furniture
- Outstanding kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors
- Top quality German fitted kitchen
- Central island unit with recessed seating
- Integrated appliances include 2 ovens, warming drawers, 2 full size refrigerators with integrated freezers, 2 dishwashers, integrated coffee machine and wine fridge
- Large utility room
- 4 double bedrooms upstairs
EPC Rating D
There are local shops at Malden Manor and the Plough Green, however, both New Malden and Worcester Park town centres are just a short drive, or can be reached by local bus services. There is a regular rail service from Malden Manor to Waterloo and the A3 offer direct road links to central London and the Surrey countryside. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages and several sporting facilities including the Malden Centre and the River Club. The Hogsmill riverside walk is also nearby.
Gainsborough Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malden Manor Station0.2 miles
- Worcester Park Station0.9 miles
- Tolworth Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 499694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.