Northwood Avenue, Chaddesden
- SPACIOUS AND EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SEPARATE ONE BEDROOMED BUNGALOW WITH GARDEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING D
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- EXTENDED LOUNGE THROUGH TO CONSERVATORY
- DINING ROOM OPENING TO KITCHEN
- ADDITIONAL KITCHEN AREA/UTILITY, BATHROOM
- AMPLE PARKING, MATURE GARDEN AND DOUBLE GARAGE (NO VEHICLE ACCESS)
Both properties benefit from gas fired central heating, double glazing and briefly comprises:- deep reception hallway, extended lounge with patio doors providing access to a conservatory with feature glass roof, dining room opening to kitchen and further kitchen area/utility room. There are two double bedrooms, master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and bathroom with a three piece suite.
Within the rear garden, there is the benefit of a self contained detached bungalow and the accommodation briefly comprises:- reception hallway with floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes/storage, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and walk-in wet room.
Outside, the property is set back from Northwood Avenue and has a block paved frontage providing ample off road parking. There is gated access leading to the mature and larger than average, enclosed rear garden together with a double garage to the head of the rear garden (no vehicle access) providing excellent storage together with two garden stores and summerhouse.
21' 10'' x 10' 0'' (6.65m x 3.05m)
10' 0'' x 9' 8'' (3.05m x 2.94m)
11' 4'' x 7' 3'' (3.45m x 2.21m)
15' 8'' x 6' 5'' (4.77m x 1.95m)
Utility Room/Further Kitchen Area
9' 5'' x 8' 3'' (2.87m x 2.51m)
12' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.65m x 3.30m)
En-Suite Shower Room
6' 4'' x 4' 2'' (1.93m x 1.27m)
Double Bedroom Two
12' 10'' x 11' 9'' (3.91m x 3.58m)
6' 9'' x 5' 2'' (2.06m x 1.57m)
DETACHED BUNGALOW (SET WITHIN THE REAR GARDEN)
Side 'L' Shaped Reception Hallway (with fitted floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes)
14' 3'' x 10' 4'' (4.34m x 3.15m)
12' 1'' x 7' 1'' (3.68m x 2.16m)
Double Bedroom (with fitted wardrobes)
13' 5'' x 8' 2'' (4.09m x 2.49m)
8' 7'' x 5' 7'' (2.61m x 1.70m)
The property is set back from Northwood Avenue with double wrought iron gated access to a block paved driveway/frontage providing off road parking.
Gated access to the side elevation leads in-turn to the extensive rear garden which enjoys a degree of privacy incorporating a paved patio area with lawned area beyond and mature trees.
At the head of the garden, there is a 'double garage with up twin up and over doors, light and power. There are two further useful garden stores and a sumerhouse.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Northwood Avenue, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station1.3 miles
- Spondon Station1.9 miles
- Peartree Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10613402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.