1/2 33 Melville Street, Pollokshields, G41 2JL
- Vibrant and affluent Southside locale
- Bright and well proportioned apartments
- Walk-in order
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
By appointment only
A most impressive traditional first floor tenement featuring generously proportioned apartments which have been comprehensively upgraded throughout.
Located within this highly sought-after and flourishing suburb of Glasgow's southside is this superb property which should not fail to impress upon inspection. Incorporating the spacious proportions found within Glasgow tenement buildings this attractive property comprises immediately impressive, shared entrance and stairwell complete with security entry system, immediately impressive reception hallway with convenient storage off, bright and attractive formal lounge incorporating pleasant views towards adjacent park. There is a feature focal-point fireplace and attractive bay window to front. The accommodation continues with a newly fitted well-designed bespoke dining sized kitchen offering a range of storage units, complimentary work top surfaces, co-ordinated splashback tiling, a range of appliances and a convenient dining recess area to side. The accommodation continues with three well-presented traditional and generously proportioned double bedrooms, all benefiting from traditional features and fresh décor. A modern well-equipped bathroom incorporating a three-piece suite completes the accommodation overall. This delightful property is further enhanced with a neutral decorative theme, a system of gas central heating and double-glazed windows. Externally the property benefits from well-tended communal courts complete with bin store and drying facilities
Viewing is advised in order to fully appreciate the impressive proportions character and charm contained within this superb property.
The property is quietly situated in the highly sought after Pollokshields district to the South of Glasgow and is conveniently placed for access to a host of local amenities including shops, municipal parks and is within walking distance from Nithsdale Rd where a variety of shops and cafes create a village feel within a city location. Excellent public transport services including the nearby Pollokshields West Railway Station and Shields Road subway station which are both easily accessed on foot. Reputable schooling which includes Glasgow’s second Gaelic School and Hutchesons Grammar are also conveniently located. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance Rating for the property is Band C.
1/2 33 Melville Street, Pollokshields, G41 2JL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pollockshields West Station0.2 miles
- Pollockshields East Station0.3 miles
- Queens Park (Glasgow) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Pacitti Jones is the leading solicitor estate agent in the west of Scotland, combining the property expertise of an established and successful estate agent with the professional integrity of a law firm.
We know our market inside out and you can expect from us:
1. An authoritative valuation on your current home based on the latest sales information.
2. Expert recommendations on the most effective marketing strategy for your home based
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 160483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.