Church Road, Hove, BN3 2AF
- Truly stunning property
- High specification throughout
- Central location
- Four double bedrooms
- Lounge - separate kitchen
- Bar area
- Two shower rooms
- SHORT TERM LET - 3-6 MONTHS
The property is accessed via its own street entrance and is set over the first and second floors. It comprises on the first floor, a dual aspect lounge/diner which leads to a bar area, there is a separate kitchen with appliances, large double bedroom and shower room. As you climb the stairs you will find a double bedroom on the half landing and then there are two further double bedrooms and another shower room on the second (top) floor.
This property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate.
Church Road, Hove, BN3 2AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.5 miles
- Aldrington Station0.7 miles
- Brighton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ChurchRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.