College Avenue, LL28
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- COVERED BALCONY OFF MASTER BEDROOM + JULIETTE BALCONY OFF LIVING ROOM
- STYLISHLY FURNISHED IN A SOPHISTICATED GREY COLOUR SCHEME
- BATHROOM WITH BATH + SHOWER CUBICLE - FULLY TILED
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED UNITS - DISHWASHER - WASHING MACHINE - FRIDGE FREEZER
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- CONVENIENT FOR BEACH & RHOS ON SEA VILLAGE
- EASY ACCESS ONTO THE A55 TOWARDS BANGOR OR CHESTER
- VIDEO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - CONTACT AGENT
* Oak effect doors
* Quality flooring - Fully tiled bathroom/En-suite
* Integrated appliances in kitchen
* 'Rain' shower in both the bathroom & En-suite
* Covered balcony with sea views - Juliette balcony off living room
* 2 allocated parking spaces
* Lift access
Hallway Central heating radiator, built in store cupboard housing the electrics, wall mounted thermostat, access to lounge/kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner 8.09m x 6.37m (26'7" x 20'11") Maximum Lounge Area Upvc double glazed French doors to front aspect, Upvc double glazed windows to either side, central heating radiator, television point, laminate flooring. The lounge area offers views through the French doors and Juliet balcony, while the comfortable sofa and two armchairs are positioned for viewing the wall mounted smart T.V.
Kitchen Area Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, inset lighting, range of wall and base units with granite work surface over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer to side and mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing the boiler. Dining Area Central heating radiator, large walk in store cupboard ideal as a pantry or utility store.
Bedroom One 4.04m x 3.44m ( 13'3" x 11'3") Maximum, upvc double glazed sliding door onto covered terrace, central heating radiator, television point, double bed with headboard, bedside tables, ottoman, wardrobe and dressing table. Sliding door gives access into; Ensuite 2.36m x 1.02m (7'9" x 3'4") Inset lighting, extractor fan, chrome style heated towel rail, shower cubicle, wash/hand basin with storage below, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 4.00m x 3.13m (13'2" x 10'3") Maximum, Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator. Bathroom 2.96m x 1.70m (9'9" x 5'7") Inset lighting, extractor fan, panel bath, shower cubicle, wash/hand basin, low flush W.C, chrome style heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Location: Rhos on Sea is a charming seaside town located between Llandudno and Colwyn Bay, with Penrhyn Bay sweeping west towards the Little Orme and the west promenade of Colwyn Bay sweeping east, providing an excellent environment for walking, cycling, fishing and general recreational water pursuits. Rhos on Sea offers a good range of amenities including a sports club/gym, golf course and cricket club, the town is also home to an excellent choice of restaurants and eateries.
The fact that the A55, a mainline railway service and facilities available in neighbouring Colwyn Bay are within easy reach, make this a very convenient location for easy access to all local towns. The renowned Victorian coastal resort of Llandudno lies just across the next bay which also offers a wealth of shops and amenities, including a Victorian pier, theatre and music/arts venue, a ski slope and numerous attractions and leisure facilities. Further afield is historic Conwy castle and access to the beautiful Vale of Conwy and of course, the peaks of Snowdonia.
2 allocated parking spaces with this apartment, numbered at rear of property.
Services: Water, electricity and gas. Council Tax band E
Restrictions: The property is available to let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement subject to satisfactory financial, credit check and employment references. Sorry: No Children No Pets No Smokers & No Students.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
College Avenue, LL28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colwyn Bay Station1.4 miles
- Llandudno Junction Station3.4 miles
- Llandudno Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Robbie started her business October 1989 at the beginning of the recession. After working for Prudential Property Services and previously well known builders Redrow Homes and Beazer Homes, she felt there was a need to offer a personal service and to fill an opportunity in the letting market. After all these years she has established a niche in the market place offering both a professional and personal service to clients. Specialising in the property management and residential letting side of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat1320College. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.