Morley Road, Chaddesden
- WELL APPOINTED AND PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION, NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SET BACK FROM MORLEY ROAD WITH PLEASANT VIEWS
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING D
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS WITH TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS, ONE HAVING EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN, CONVERTED ATTIC ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- OFF ROAD PARKING, PLEASANT GARDENS
The accommodation is supplemented by gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises:- entrance porch, reception hallway, pleasant dining/sitting room with feature fireplace and a staircase provides access to a good size attic room. Internal French doors provide access to an attractive lounge with views over the rear garden and beyond with French doors. Fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated oven and hob, there are three bedrooms, one having an en-suite shower room and there is a family bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside, the property is set back from Morley Road and enjoys mature gardens to both front and rear elevations together with a driveway providing off road parking and turning space.
Morley Road is well situated for both Chaddesden and Oakwood respectively which offer a range of shops, schools and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and further road links. An early viewing is recommended.
Spacious Dining/Sitting Room
13' 9'' x 12' 5'' (4.19m x 3.78m)
Attractive Lounge (with pleasant views)
13' 6'' x 11' 6'' (4.11m x 3.50m)
Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
14' 2'' x 8' 2'' (4.31m x 2.49m)
Double Bedroom One
13' 8'' x 10' 4'' (4.16m x 3.15m)
Double Bedroom Two
9' 8'' x 8' 1'' (2.94m x 2.46m)
9' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.89m x 2.69m)
En-Suite Shower Room
8' 2'' x 4' 6'' (2.49m x 1.37m)
14' 0'' x 11' 6'' (4.26m x 3.50m)
The property is back from Morley Road and is approached via a driveway providing off road parking for two/three vehicles.
There are mature gardens to both front and rear elevations, there is a shaped lawned area with mature borders.
There is gated access to the side elevation which leads to the enclosed, mature and pleasant rear garden with pleasant views beyond having two decked patio areas with lawned area beyond, shaped pond, flowers, shrubs, garden shed and cold water tap.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Morley Road, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.6 miles
- Derby Station1.9 miles
- Peartree Station3.1 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1516124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.